> So how can I log all the queries. Can I define a log (not binary log) file
> in my.cnf using for instance "log=filename" in the "mysqld" section ?
> Do I have to disable "log-binary" to use normal log ?

This is my startup:

/usr/bin/safe_mysqld \
        --log=/var/log/mysql/query_log
        --log-bin=/var/log/mysql/transaction_log.bin \
        --log-slow-queries=/var/log/mysql/slow_query_log \
        --bdb-tmpdir=/var/mysql/bdb/tmp \
        --bdb-logdir=/var/mysql/bdb/logs'

query_log is the log of all queries done by the server.
transaction_log is the binary replay log for running after restoring from
backup.
slow_query_log is all the queries that took over 10 seconds to execute.
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed