I was wondering if there's a way to "condense" results given by a query.
What I'm looking at is a situation where the following query will give
me a number of rows with all but 1 column the same.  I'd like to
concatenate that one column (with a user specified string) so that I
don't have to break the query up into multiple queries.  I also would
like to use the limit clause, so, programmatically condensing the
results does me no good.

SELECT i.incident_id, i.description, r.location, d.name
       DATE_FORMAT(r.incident_date_time,"%m/%d/%Y") AS date
FROM incident AS i, report AS r, individual AS d, involved AS v
WHERE i.incident_id=r.incident_id
      AND i.incident_id=v.incident_id
                AND d.individual_id=v.individual_id
ORDER BY r.incident_date_time
LIMIT 0,10

Is what I'm looking for possible? (Am I just overlooking something very
simple?)

Justin

--
||       [EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ||