Hiya !

I run a website with a PHP and MySQL driven front & backend. The sites
hits increase day by day, and today I got the messege: too many mysql connections ..
well I thought, just check the my.conf ..
But there is no :(
I have MySQL v.8.21 Distrib 3.23.40 installed, with the RPMs given @ mysq.com ! The
whole machine is running RedHat 7.1,
and since the CPU usage is still low:
9:22am  up 11 days, 11:40,  1 user,  load average: 0.87, 0.54, 0.33
I guess the server can still handle much more :)
Yes, so where I can setup the max_connection settings ?
Should I create a my.conf for that matter ? and if, in which style the file has to
apear ? (maybe you can give me a link to an example)
I already thought the max_connection info maybe in the mysql DB in the Database named
mysql,
but in this database, everything is empty, but the table user ..

thx for your help !
Cya !

Daniel Urstöger