Hi,
I guess somthing happenned this weekend and mysql
restarted.
After the doing a recovery scanning ..... message
I get the following:
Warning difficult to find free block try to increase memory buffer pool
size.
I have killed the process and increased the memory so now mysql is using
about 90.6 % of the memory but still the problem reappeared.
I unfortunatly do not have more memory to allocate,
and my mysql.err keeps growing and growing.
This is on Debian unstable/testing with 1gb of memory.
My questin is should I continue to wait, or plain and simply restart
everyting from scratch.
Thanks for any tips.
Xavier