> I know I'm getting away ahead of myself here, but is there a GUI
> application development tool for mySQL?  Something like Paradox or
> Access, that lets you create complete applications with attractive
> screens/forms and even start-up/splash screens.  This would be on an NT
> workstation.

Any application tool that supports ODBC (and I assume that
goes for pretty much anything running on NT) will be able
to connect to the server using MyODBC.

> And is there some way to download the previous posts to this list?  I
> found one list admin function that will download up to 100 posts
> concatenated into one email, but I'd like to be able to d/l them
> individually, with their own subject line and threading info.  I just
> think it would be easier to review and catch up.

Why not use one of the online archives?

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Databases/8/0/

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mysql&r=1&w=2

http://lists.mysql.com/

/ Carsten
--
Carsten H. Pedersen
keeper and maintainer of the bitbybit.dk MySQL FAQ