Friend,

        I think this is a JSP problem (mm driver). =)
        Try to see if your driver is using an user that is allowed to connect to it
from where you are trying to. ;)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:30:46 +0800 gokeeper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| i am running mysql 3.23.40 and tomcat 3.2.3 on FreeBSD
|
| when i try to connect to the local mysql server in jsp using mm driver
|
| it says:
|
| Server configuration denies access to data source
|
| the user&pass i provide is right
| i can connect to local mysqld use ./mysql -u root -p
| also php+mysql works well.
|

| BTW:the same script can connect to another Mysql server running under
| windows2000,so i think this is mysqld's problem

Cya

Antonio
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[ http://floripa.zoing.net | http://www.zoing.net | http://www.showZ.com.br ]
[ ICQ# 9253680 | Floripa | MySQL | PHP | FreeBSD - The Power to Serve ]