At 09:40 14/08/2001 -0600, Dan Haynes wrote:
Hi!

This problem will be fixed in the next release
Win32 3.23.41. Instead of integer will use float
number and a handle exception to avoid the box
message error when a not valid value is retrieved
from the server.

Regards,
Miguel

>Having trouble with e-mail servers this morning and not sure if my
>subscription request made it. If this has been reported already or is the
>incorrect mailing list for this issue, please excuse and point me in the right
>direction.
>
>Had a internet connection failure last night and due to what appears like it
>could be a bug in YATS32, it set the clock on my server ahead by about 3500
>seconds every hour, putting my real time clock into na-na land. The server
>thought it was Aug 17th.
>
>This server also happens to run the mySQL server.
>
>I corrected the internet connection problem and rebooted the machine. It got
>hold of the time host and everything is back to normal except that now I have
>dozens and dozens of system message windows from WinMySQLAdmin 1.0 saying:
>
>     '4294683874' in not a valid integer value.
>
>Where the number is a constantly decreasing value. A new message is created
>every server query interval time, which by default is ten seconds. It seems
>that WinMySQL Admin doesn't like calculating server up time "backwards" and it
>never corrects itself.
>
>Needless to say this results in a lot of system message dialog boxes marching
>across the screen if one doesn't sit there and dismiss them as they pop up! :\
>
>I set the server query interval to 5000 seconds and I'm hoping that it will
>correct itself when Friday rolls around.
>
>If anyone knows any magic registry manipulation I could safely do to correct
>this before Friday, I'd appreciate any pointers to FAQ entries or whatever.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>   Dan Haynes

For technical support contracts, goto https://order.mysql.com/
   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Miguel A. Solórzano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   MySQL AB, FullTime Developer
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/   Mogi das Cruzes - Săo Paulo, Brazil
        <___/   www.mysql.com