I am a very dedicated user of Mysql, but I am somewhat disappointed that you
chose the dolphin for your logo because of the good nature of this animal.
In the New York Times (1999) I read: ‘But scientists, following a trail of
bloody clues, are discovering that dolphins are far from the happy, peaceful
creatures that humans think they know. Growing evidence shows that the big
animals, up to 12 feet long, are killing fellow mammals in droves, wielding
their beaks as clubs and slashing away with rows of sharp teeth. Dolphins
have been found to bludgeon porpoises to death by the hundreds. Unlike most
animal killers, which eat their prey, dolphins seem to have murderous urges
unrelated to the need for food’.

The rest of the article can be read in my database (Mysql of course):
http://www.richel.org/theodoc/get_article.php3?id=34754
<http://www.richel.org/theodoc/get_article.php3?id=34754>

Thank you,
Theo Richel