Hi.
This is the script I write to upload a .csv file into my online mysql database :

$sql_query="LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE '$textfile'  INTO TABLE purchase FIELDS TERMINATED
BY ','
(purchase_order,job_no,username,model,quantity,due_date,sent_date,courier_service,remark)";

$sql_query=($sql_query);
    $result=mysql_query($sql_query);
    $error_message=mysql_error();
        if(!$result)
        {
           echo"Error : $sql_query<br><p>";
           echo"$error_message";
        }
           else if($result)
        {
           echo"$sql_query<br><p>";
           echo"successful";
        }

When I try to run the script in localhost, it is work.But when I try in the server,it
can't work and return the error message like that :

Error : LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\\purchase3.csv' INTO TABLE purchase FIELDS
TERMINATED BY ','
(purchase_order,job_no,username,model,quantity,due_date,sent_date,courier_service,remark)

File 'C:\purchase3.csv' not found (Errcode: 2)

I think it maybe the backsplashes that make the error occur..

so I change the script like that :

$sql_query=stripslashes($sql_query);

But it still return the error message like that :

Error : LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'C:\purchase3.csv' INTO TABLE purchase FIELDS
TERMINATED BY ','
(purchase_order,job_no,username,model,quantity,due_date,sent_date,courier_service,remark)

File 'C:purchase3.csv' not found (Errcode: 2)

What happen actually...hope that somebody can help me. Thanks.

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!