I am in need of consultation services concerning my PHP scripts and MYSQL
database.   if you are interested please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with credentials and how much you charge, and
whatever else I may need to know.

Here is my problem.   I have a web server and a database server and I don't
see any difference in performance from when everything was on one server.

Thanks

RJ
---