Hi Everyone,

I have a few questions based on a scenario that was posed to me, and I have
no idea how to go about it...

For example, a multi-level / multilevel marketing project has the following
Membertable with 2 fields for a generated Account Number....  the first field
is Member's Unique Account Number (Column A) and the second field is
Referrer's Account Number (Column B)...

So if I join the multilevel program, I will have to provide my recruiter's
Account Number which will be placed in Column B and I will be given my new
Account Number which will be placed in Column A.

The problems would be: how do I generate a Member's Report, which will show
the five members above me, and the five LEVELS of numerous members which join
below me.