Hi All ...
1-  I can now make a back up for db from mysql server to my localhost. The
backup that I have done gave me .sql file, I used this :
mysqldump -h (server host) -u user --password=(password) --opt db_name >
c:\Backups\bkp.sql
but I find it difficult when any lost of data occures, to create the tables
from the begining and insert inside them the values and data, I know
everything is there in the sql file, but isn't there a way for restoring db
? I wish u tell me a way.
2- How can I migrate db from mysql server into Microsoft SQL Server 7 ? is
there any kind of communication between both that without any hard work, can
migrate db from mysql to mssql7 ? or I have to build them from the begining
again ? I wish I can find a way.
3- About phpMyAdmin, I have downloaded it from
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin
but I don't know, it is not working when I put in the browser :
www.serverhostname.com/installation_dir/index.php3
I have extracted the zip file, and my server is a unix server, extracted it
to phpmyadmin directory, and changed the config_cgi file by changing server1
value instead of localhost into my server host name, and put the username
and password I log to the server by, and then run the browser:
www.serverhostname.com/installation_dir/index.php3
but it doesn't work, No Page to Display. If anybody knows how to make it
work, I wish give me a hand ...

Thanks in Advance...

Yours:
Hanan M. Khader