Hello,

This is the situation:
Table1:
ID      Startnr Tijd    Afstand Slag    Datum   Opmerking       CRvan   CRtot   PR
 Categorie

Table2:
Identical columns.

What is the problem? I'm trying to append all the values from table2 to
table1.

I was trying this SQL query:

insert into table1 select Startnr, Tijd, Afstand, Slag, Datum, Opmerking,
CRvan,CRtot,PR,Categorie from table2;

This doesn't work, it says "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"
I understand the problem. But I can't use my ID column in the select query
because both tables have an AUTO INCREMENT ID. Does someone have any
suggestions how to work around this??

Thanks in advance

Michiel Leegwater