Hello,

I'm forwarding you the attached file named - mysql_3.23.41_pt-brazil.zip -  which contains the updated Brazilian Portuguese idiom version of files ERRMSG.TXT and ERRMSG.SYS, to be parked in directory mySQL\share\portuguese. The translation of error messages to Brazilian Portuguese idiom were again checked, revised and extended. So, they are now tracking exactly the current 3.23.41 English version of mySQL.
Any problems, please, let me know.

Best Regards,

Roberto de Martin Serqueira

P.S.: In order to compensate an eventual stripping of my attachment by your mailing list manager, I have also uploaded the referred file to address ftp://support.mysql.com:/pub/mysql/Incoming .