At 03:56 PM 8/22/01 +0100, DL Neil wrote:
>Does one of our more experienced brethren know of an article/web page
>comparing offerings/discussing
>a good editor to use when working on MySQL and PHP code please?
>
>I use WinNT and 2000 platforms and am new to Open System tools (although
>'old' in the business).
>
>Please advise,
>=dn

I don't understand the relation between the use of an editor and the Open
Source
systems.
Anyway, consider Ultraedit (www.ultraedit.com).
It is the most powerful stand-alone editor I ever seen (exception: GNU
Emacs) for
the Windows platform.

Syntax hilight is provided for most of programming languages on this planet.
(SQL and PHP, of course).

Give it a try.

--
Claudio Cicali aka FleXer