On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Eugene Reuter wrote:
> I am running MySql 3.23.40-max on Caldera OpenUnix8/LKP  with Apache
> 1.3.20/php4.0.6. I just installed it and I am testing it.
> After I installed php, I tested it with simple php side and after 5 or 6 hits.
> I am getting:
> Warning: Can't create a new thread (errno 11). If you are not out of
> available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug
> in /home/httpd/html/fields.php on line 13

I had that problem too.  I found that if I create my own from the source
this goes away.

I have made a binary that you should be able to run.  Make sure you have
the patch installed from ftp.caldera.com.  You can download the binary
from ftp.zenez.com/pub/zenez/prgms/....

Good Luck,

--
Boyd Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZENEZ   3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044