http://devshed.com/Server_Side/MySQL/Intro/

At 11:22 AM 8/22/2001 -0500, randys wrote:
>I am a user whom it loves to use the services of mysql, but do not have
>like beginning, please to send the manuals to me of as to begin to work
>this fabulous manejador of data base
>
>att. randy ochoa

Cheers
Chi Khing(Mr)
Associate Internet Consultant
Technical Services
hosting is our business
http://www.webvisions.com
Webvisions Pte Ltd
75 Science Park Drive, Cintech II
#02-06/08, Singapore Science Park I
Singapore 118255
Tel :65-773 9388
DID :65-773 9390
Fax :65-773 9389
Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CONFIDENTIAL CAUTION: The information transmitted is intended
only for the addressee and may contain privileged and/or
confidential material. Any disclosure, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the
message. Thank you.