Hi

Is it possible to use 2 or more fields to become the primary key.  I have a
table

CREATE TABLE tmptraining (
  rowid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  sid char(32) NOT NULL default '',
  expiry date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
  arenaid tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  time time NOT NULL default '00:00:00',
  date date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
  equip enum('Y','N') NOT NULL default 'N',
  PRIMARY KEY  (rowid)
)

and I want to constrain the information on four fields; arena, time, date
and sid.  That way if someone clicks the refresh or reload button it will
not add another row, if all FOUR of the fields have the same value as
another row.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Tim