Hi,
I have a Oracle SQL string that contains '(+)' but when running it in mySQL I get an
error message saying that it's a syntax error.

The definition in a Oracle helpfile is:
(+),    Indicates that the preceding column   SELECT ename, dname
        is the outer join column              FROM emp, dept
        in a join.                            WHERE dept.deptno =
                                                    emp.deptno (+)

How can I do this in mySQL?

Here is my SQL statement:
SELECT f.fungroupno, f.infotypeid, f.qualifierid, f.vssno, f.vsscompany,
      f.vssgroupno, i.fromid, i.toid, i.linktype, s.sectionid section,
      LTRIM(CONCAT( t1.text, CONCAT( ' ', CONCAT( t2.text, CONCAT( '',
            CONCAT( t3.text, CONCAT( ' ', s.subheadtext)))))))
      infoelementtitle, NULL opcode, NULL optitle
   FROM wi_sifilter f, wi_siinfoelement i, wi_textlist t1, wi_textlist t2,
      wi_textlist t3, wi_pisection s , wi_fevss vs
   WHERE f.infotypeid = 'PARTS' AND f.fungroupno LIKE '49%' AND
      f.qualifierid = 'PARTS-CATLG' AND f.infoelementid = i.fromid AND
      s.sectionid = i.toid AND
      t1.language(+) = 'eng' AND t1.country(+) = 'US' AND
         t1.textid(+) = s.heading1 AND
      t2.language(+) = 'eng' AND t2.country(+) = 'US' AND
         t2.textid(+) = s.heading2 AND
      t3.language(+) = 'eng' AND t3.country(+) = 'US' AND
         t3.textid(+) = s.heading3 AND
      i.linktype = 'partinforef' AND
      vs.vssno = f.vssno AND (vs.model = 'F10' OR vs.model IS NULL)
   ORDER BY 6 ASC, 5 ASC, 4 ASC

Best regards
Joacim