Hi!

Sasha> On Wednesday 22 August 2001 15:37, you wrote:
>> Can mysql support mucroseconds in the datetime field?
>>
>> mydate datetime(14,4) for instance?  I havn't had success so far ;-)

Sasha> No, it cannot, at this time. We might consider adding it in 4.0. For the time
Sasha> being, you will have to resort to a hack with manually inserting the
Sasha> microsecond value in a speparate column and adjusting the computations.

This is on the TODO for 4.0.  We haven't however yet decided the
syntax for this.  (We want to have optimal microseconds both for datetime and
timestamp columns)

Regards,
Monty