Dear Sir,

Ihave encountered an error with the windows version of the MySQL GUI.  This
error happens only when I try to pull data from the this table in the GUI.
I can pull information from other sources.  The GUI program will initiate a
memory error message and quit.  Is this a bug?

This is the table:

CREATE TABLE DVC (ID INTEGER(6) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, SalesPerson
VARCHAR(30), StartDate DATE, EndDate DATE, AccountNumber INTEGER(6), Company
VARCHAR(60), BillAddress VARCHAR(30), City VARCHAR(20), State CHAR(2), Zip
CHAR(5), Phone CHAR(12), AnnualVolume INTEGER(6), RateYear YEAR(4), Display
DECIMAL(4,2), DisplaySunday DECIMAL(4,2), TVTimes DECIMAL(4,2), ClassLine
DECIMAL(4,2), ClassLineSunday DECIMAL(4,2), ClassDisplay DECIMAL(4,2),
ClassDisplaySunday DECIMAL(4,2), Zoned DECIMAL(4,2)), PrePrint
DECIMAL(4,2));

--Jason
Jason A. Vest
Systems/ISP Manager-The Daily News