>Hi Paul,
>      Will not contest your claim at all since you must have tried it to make
>that claim. So if I agree with you, then don't you think that the statement
>which is posted earlier :"Berkeley DB does not support SQL queries. All
>access to data is through the Berkeley DB API." is misleading esp. to a
>novice like me or is it that I misunderstood?

BDB used directly without some kind of interface does not support SQL.
The MySQL server is an interface to BDB.  When you use BDB tables in
MySQL, you're not interacting with BDB directly.

You're making the mistake of interpreting a statement on the Berkeley DB
Web site as though it was posted on the MySQL Web site.