Hello Everybody :-)
     Well, I just suscribed to the mailing lists and would like to know a few more
things about mysql. I have heard a lot about it and i think i will enjoy learning it a
lot. I would be glad if anyone could care answering to my query.
  what is mysql most usefull for ,i mean in what areas of technology are people using
mysql, is it web or whatever and how successfull is it.
 I am sorry if i sound stupid.
 hope i can get a response as soon as possible.
 many thanx
 Nilesh