I've been trying out MySQLGUI Version 1.7.5, and it seems to work fine on my Win 98SE
client. I do have a question about the menu entries under Commands, Tables for "Edit
table" and "Create tables".  I've searched through the help file and didn't find any
mention of these two menu entries, and when I select them nothing seems to happen.
What is the purpose of these menu items and shouldn't they at least give me an "Info"
message when I select them?

My comment or suggestion is that the help needs to have a section relating functional
capabilities to user interface items such as menus and mouse actions.  I really liked
your program, but it wasn't so easy to decipher how to operate the user interface,
which I thought was clean and useful once I begin to see how things worked. Something
along the lines of a short How-To list would be useful.  Or, one could make a list of
all user interface items with a description of what they do.

Thank you for your consideration.

Marion Berryman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/