I am trying to install the "dbf2mysql" converter and really
getting a headache. Someone told me that I need to
install the "Include files and libraries for MySQL" and I
have been searching frantically all over the web for the
source for this. All I have been able to find is the RPM's.
I am on Mac OS X Server and would like to set this up.
Is it possible to install the developer edition of MySQL
for X Server ??  If so, can someone point me to where I
can get this. I have got to get this converter to work
under X Server but it seems that I have to have the
mysql-devel installed. Can someone please help me?
Thanks.