Hello,

I have a problem with the access :

I have created 2 users with no privileges in the user table (privileges are
set in the db table, so those users can only access one particular db).

the first user has all the privileges set to Y for the db "hello", this user
works fine.
the second user has exactly the same config as the first one, but with less
privileges : only the Select_priv, Insert_priv, Update_priv and Delete_priv
set to 'Y' for the db "hello".

I can connect my sql with that user, but I can't use the db hello :

mysql> use hello
ERROR 1044: Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'hello'
mysql>

I'm surprised to have this error message... do I have to set a particular
privilege to 'Y' in order to allow this user to connect to the db ???

Table db :

HostDbUserSelect_privInsert_privUpdate_privDelete_privCreate_privDrop_privGr
ant_privReferences_privIndex_privAlter_priv
localhosthellouser2YYYYNNNNNN
localhosthellouser1YYYYYYYYYY

Thanks for your help !