I'll probably get brow beat for this but hey the coffee has not kicked in
yet<g>

How to I allow connections from remote  clients?

I lost my note but I thought it was GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO
[EMAIL PROTECTED];

The rights are high but this is the example I seen somewhere.

Mine keeps saying host@dsl-boi-111-111-111-1 not allowed to connect

I am using MySQLFront client.

Thanks

M;)

Quote of the day;
Instead of having "answers" on a math test, they should just call them
"impressions," and if you got a different "impression," so what, can't we
all be brothers?
- Jack Handey

MySQL DATABASE SQL