MySQL'ers,

        I am one of the core members of the Rubi-con Security and Technology
conference held in Detroit every year.  At this year's conference, when
asked what our attendees would like to see most next year, many of them said
they wanted someone to explain how MySQL works, what it's main applications
are and how secure it is for business and industrial use.

        After hunting for a "MySQL Expert", I decided to take this question
to the main MySQL mailing list. Would any of you mind coming to our 2002
Rubi-con Security conference in Detroit, MI on April 5th - 7th, 2002 and
doing a short speech on some of your work with MySQL? It would be of great
interest to our attendees.

If you would like more information about Rubi-con, please check out our site
at http://www.rubi-con.org.

Thanks for reading this. If you have any questions, please feel free to
e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Denis

Denis A. Baldwin (A+/MCP/I-Net+/Net+/CCA/CIW)
Network Administrator, CAE, Inc.
810-231-9373, ext. 229
[EMAIL PROTECTED]