----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I've been playing with MySQL and trying to get connected to my web-hosting
company's MySQL server that they set up for me.  In trying to use the
MySQLGui and also the VCC, I get the error "Host 'junior.dsl.neticus.com' is
not allowed to connect to this MySQL server".  And if I'm plugged in at work
I get the same error with a different 'dsl.neticus.com' thing.
I can telnet to the company and then use their 'mysql.pm' utility using the
same parameters from the exact same workstation and locations.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Rob