Hi there,

I have a mysql-database containing data about production of mobile phones.

Inside this database there tables with measurement values for each phone and
also
about failures in the production.

Now I need to create a user-interface:
On the one hand I need to display query-results in table-apperance, but on
the
other hand I need to display the results graphically
( for example: measured values over time, measurement histograms or
paretto-diagramms for
failures)

One way to solve it is writing a client application in vcc or an other
progamming tool. But
in this case I need to distribute to tool to all users wo wants to use the
database.

The other way is using a web-based solution. In this case the only needs to
now the
address of the page.
For results in table-apperance their is no problem, but is there a way to
generate online
graphical diagramms ( measured values over time ....) and display them in
the
browser.
I intend to use linux for the server, mysql for the database, php for the
web-forms.....
but what is with the diagramms? They were not pregenerated, they must be
generated as
a result of the user parameters.....

Best regards

Thorsten Guddack

Siemens MobilePhones, TestTechnology

Thorsten Guddack                   SIEMENS AG
ICM MD MP SCM SCCM PI                                 Information and
Communication Mobile -

Mobile Devices -

Mobile Phones
*    +49-2842-95-4270
Fax   +49-2842-95-4256                                  Südstraße 9
*   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          D-47475 Kamp-Lintfort