Paul Mallach writes:

> But I simply can't find a (good) query without using a subselect. The problem
> is that I have to check, wheter the live_from value ist the maximum for all
> the versions of this content-piece.

Since what you want to put in a subselect will return a
single value you could just do that query first and then
use it when building the main query.

Also, please do set your time and time zone to the
correct values.

//C

--
 Carl Troein - Círdan / Istari-PixelMagic - UIN 16353280
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://pixelmagic.dyndns.org/~cirdan/