I have installed mysql on a windows 98 machine and I want to be able to connect to
that server from another computer on my network. The other computer is a windows 2000
professional edition. Since I am new at this, I'd like to know if this is even
possible, and if so, any documentation detaling how to accomplish this would be
appreciated. I have my server up and running, but I don't know what configuration I
need to perform so that I can connect to it with jdbc from my other windows 2000
machine.

Any help would be appreciated.