Hello,

I recently started using MySQL on FreeBSD.
Everything works great, except that I can't access a database created by root
as another user. When I grant privileges, from the command line or phpmyadmin,
things seem to work fine (no error message), but access is still denied.
I did restart MySQL after granting rights.

The manual and book by Dubois did not provide me with an answer.

Obviousely I am overlooking something...?

Thanks a lot, sincerely,

Gil.

 --
ICQ:3310801