Hello,

I keep getting this:

insert into tmp select * from ascend_log_2001_08_25;
ERROR 1114: The table 'tmp' is full

tmp is a heap table

I've looked through the docs and mailing list archives and can't find anything
that matches my problem. I'm using 3.23.41 so it should switch to disk if it
runs out of mem for a temp table. Which shouldn't even be happening as I have
plenty of mem free. Disk is no where near full. So I really have no idea what
could be causing this. If anyone could help me out it would be appreciated. Oh
and if I convert tmp to a MYISAM table it works fine.

Thanks,
-- Ian