Does anyone have a good configure statement I could try for making
MYSQL on Solaris for Sparc? I've got it compiling on X86 but I get a
parser error I've only seen mention of once on the lists, and I
did not see how to identify the reserved word I am using?

I'll continue digging around, but if someone has a quick fix I
would really appreciate it.

Here's the error

"sql_yacc.yy", line 71: fatal: invalid escape, or illegal reserved word: pure_parser

Os and mysql versions:

  5.7 Generic_106541-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine
  mysql-3.23.41

Thanks, Dave