I just tried to create a table called "order", with this command:

create table order (
      orderID              INT                            not null,
   constraint P_Key_6 primary key (orderID)
);

It didn't work, I got an error message. When I qualified the name
with the database, it worked though:

create table trDB.order (
      orderID              INT                            not null,
   constraint P_Key_6 primary key (orderID)
);

Isn't this rather strange? GUIs won't understand to qualify it like
that and thus fail on any operations performed on that table. My
guess is that mySQL thinks I'm trying to write ORDER BY. Well,
that's kind of stupid of it, don't you think? :)

Kristoffer Larsson