Hi, I need to install Mysql on a 386 machine with 4 MB RAM and 32 MB Hard
Drive (Flash Disk). I have small Linux running on it which has taken up
about 10MB already. I need at lease 5-10 MB for the DB and my files. Is it
possible to install Mysql Server (stripped) in this limited space?

I surely don't want any documentation or other things that are not needed.
It will be mainly used for select, insert, select and updates.

Has anyone tried a similar thing (and succeeded ??) ?.

Detailed document would be great if someone can direct me to that.

Thanks.