Paul DuBois wrote:
> >>  Complete price list you can find at
> >>  http://www.mysqlmanager.com/purchase.phtml
> >
> >Q. Why should I pay $95 for your product when I can download and use
> >PHPMyAdmin (or any number of other products) for free?
>
> Legitimate question.  A feature comparison could be usefl.

We consider that our product -- EMS MySQL Manager -- is better than any
other free product of this kind. Above of that, we realize a technical
support for all registered users, frequently update and improve this
product. Moreover, for a while MySQL Manager costs $65, not $95. To pay or
not to pay - let everyone think by themselves.

Regards,
Igor Brynskich
---
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]