Hello all,

I'm working on a tcsh script (using MacOSX 10.0.4) that performs a mysql
query and pipes the output to the mail command.

When I execute the script from the command line as root, it executes
perfectly.

However, when I allow the script to execute via /etc/crontab, (which is
what I really need) it sends the email with no body, seemingly having
failed to accomplish the mysql client query.

The perms on the script:
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root  admin   532 Sep  6 19:52 sendLists.script

crontab line:
"2       7       *       *       *     root
/Volumes/pachyderm/administrative/projects/exports/sendLists.script"

sendLists.script:
"SELECTFIELDS=" CONCAT(contactCode,'-',projectID,': ' , projectName),
statusName, responsible, hrsReq, taskDescription"
ORDERBYFIELDS="clientID, parentProjectID, itemOrder, projectID"

CURRENTNAME="Jason"
mysql --database=xlmcentral -t -e "select $SELECTFIELDS from
projectsTemp where upper(statusName) not like 'DONE' and responsible
like '%$CURRENTNAME%'  or  upper(statusName) not like 'DONE' and
responsible like '%all%'  order by $ORDERBYFIELDS" \
| mail -s "$CURRENTNAME's Test To Do List..."
$[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jason