I'm looking for a simple CRM (adresses / contacts / orders)
system using MySQL as a back-end. If anyone on this list
has developed (or have knowledge of) a system with the
following requirements, please drop me a message.

- MySQL *must* be the backend (for integration w/ other
  company data)
- Preferably web-based using PHP or Perl, but a Win 9x /
  NT client capable of connecting to a remote host is also
  acceptable
- Open source (not necessarily GPL, but we must be able
  to fiddle with the code and/or database layout)
- Very small learning curve (will be used by people with
  next to no computer experience).

Thanks for any input you may have.

Carsten H. Pedersen
--
Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who
at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions