Sinisa Milivojevic ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> Ed Carp writes:
> > Sinisa Milivojevic ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:
> >

> > ODBC, or MyODBC?
>
> ODBC as an API.
>
> Then you install ODBC driver for RDBMS of your choice and configure
> ODBC likewise.
>
> But ODBC as a   programming model is independent of RDBMS make.

So, is MyODBC just for MySQL, or can one use it for talking to other databases via
ODBC also? Sorry, I'm just confused today, I guess ;)
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  214/341-4420 - http://www.pobox.com/~erc

Squished Mosquito, Inc.
Internet Applications Development
Escapade Server-Side Scripting Language Development Team
http://www.squishedmosquito.com
Pensacola - Dallas - Dresden - London