Hi

Trying to create a database or reload the Grant tables using mysql/bin/
./mysqladmin  I get an access denied message including a PASSWORD NO
message. Trying the troubleshoot docs for this I get Access Denied for the
suggestions made to deal with this. This is also causing a MERANT mySQL
driver not to connect, ACCESS DENIED again problem of CF5.0 loaded on cobalt
raq running linux red hat tring the connect to database. Is there any
command or function or option I can use to pass the password with these
commands, or any other suggestions gladly received

Colm Brazel (MA)
CB Publications
www.cbweb.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]