I am trying to input some data into the database when all of a
sudden....POOF!  This pops up!::

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'get file scripting object Set
objFileScripting = CreateObject("Scripting.F' at line 1

Is there anything I can doabout this?  The 'get file scripting object Set
objFileScripting = CreateObject("Scripting.F' stuff is part of this query::

INSERT INTO ASP (title, description, code, user, email, date_created) VALUES
('title', 'description', ''get file scripting object Set objFileScripting =
CreateObject("Scripting.F', 'user', 'email', 'now')

I figured out that the ' before "get" is bad but how do I make it so that
when it is processed, that ' turns into something that can go into MySQL and
when it is shown on a web page, it gets turned back into a regular old ' ?

email me for clarification.

- Deryck H
- http://www.comp-u-exchange.com