Can not find the problem and we are down!

Here the question again.... (Any advice on replication of "LOAD DATA INFILE"
is very appreciated.)

----------------

I setup a mster-slave. My master does a lot of :

LOAD  DATA INFILE 'path-to-file'
REPLACE INTO TABLE TABLE-NAME FIELDS
TERMINATED BY '\t' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n';

Notice i am not using "LOCAL" because the docs states:

LOAD DATA INFILE will be handled properly as long as the file still resides
on the master server at the time of update propagation. LOAD LOCAL DATA
INFILE will be skipped.

But on Slave I am getting:

Slave: Error 'Table '%-.64s.%-.64s' doesn't exist' running load data infile

Ideas???? Where should I look???

---------
Regards,

Rod~