hai ,
  We are tryin to get the MySql running on a Intel based Linux box, with microkernel
2.2.16. when i try to install using the MySql using the RPM, it threw a message
stating tht the installation is finished and the "mysqladmin" is not copied. when we
try to uninstall the same, i get a message that "the package is not installed". at
this point i tried to reinstall the MySql and i got a message that " Mysql 3.23 is
already installed". it would be helpful if anyone could throw some light on this..

regards
Support