It has been a interesting experience... but it is not reliable enough,
unless I am doing something wrong...

I have MySql() on Mandrake. Installed 1 master 2 slaves.
One slave do a full backup and the other partial (some tables only).
All work fine, except when I get an error and it tries to reconnect:

010911 12:12:33  Error reading packet from server: Lost connection to MySQL
server during query (read_errno 0,server_errno=2013)
010911 12:12:33  Slave: Failed reading log event, reconnecting to retry, log
'ear-bin.001' position 747
010911 12:12:34  Slave: reconnected to master
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]:3306',replication resumed in log
'earth-bin.001' at position 747

Seems like by looking at the last message the replication is fine. I check
"show slave status" and all seems fine, BUT replication is stops to work,
i.e. it won't move from that position anymore (in this case 747)....

Is it a bug on this version. Am I doing something wrong? How can I monitor
if replication stops to work??

Any help would be very appreciated.

---------
Regards,