Hi,

Maybe my question here is not directly related to this topic. However, I
wish somebody out there will had enough information to help me solve this
probelm. I am developing marketing portal using Java language, deploying
with Apache 1.3.12 + Tomcat 3.2.2 + Mysql-3.23.40 as my database server
running on Red Hat 7.0. Since, data flow in this portal is strictly
confidential, I implemented Secure Socket Layer using prebuild openssl and
mod_ssl with Apache.

My problem started here. When user login to the portal, they manage to see
the pop-up certificates but then they had to wait for a long time to see the
member page appear and even worst it hang. I tried it with static page
without any connection to mysql, and it work fine. Even if, I try it on
local lan it seem working quit fine. I stuck here and didn't know what
counter measure I had to take.

I hope anyone that had experience it and had a solution please help me to
solve this problem.

Thank you.

Emanduel Chan Tain Por