I think you need a new approach.  It appears that update does not support the join you
are attempting.

It seems that you are trying to update
the value for a column from one table with the value of a column from another table.

If this is the case, i would use a shell script to first extract  the values from
tblSNLC
and then update them directly into the tblSNOrg