----- Original Message -----
From: "Catalin Tenita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

Starting 2-3 days ago, when we or our users try to access some parts of our
site we receive some PHP/SQL, as this:

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
/home/bestjobs/public_html/nb/insert_user.php on line 21

We did not change anything in the php scripta or database structure and when
we've run the scripts on other server all os OK.  So we believe this errors
are caused by a sever problem.

Can you tell me what kind of problems might be?

Catalin Tenita