Hi Leandro

This is a HPUX problem. This errormessage gives you the real problem :
: setrlimit couldn't increase number of open files to more than 60
you have to change the kernel settings to allow the OS to use more than 60
simultaneous open files.
if you use the "sam" program and choose "sam kernel configuration" and
"configurable parameters"
you can set the maxfiles value to 1024.

Terje K